Hello, I’m a Chartered Counselling Psychologist and a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT). I work with individual adults and provide Couples Counselling. I’m professional and yet down-to-earth in my aim to help people find relief from psychological difficulties, life or relationship problems.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
- I work with individual adults and couples
I believe it is important to find a therapist that you feel comfortable working with. I strive to establish sincere and trusting therapeutic relationships with clients from the beginning. From this basis we are then best placed to collaboratively pursue and realise your goals for therapy.
Getting in touch
There are two options for contacting me:
- Message me via the Contact form (top right)
- Tel: 07572 160213
Feel free to get in touch, or ask any questions. All messages are confidential and will be responded to within 24 hrs.
- Based in Shoreditch, Central London
- Ethical, affordable and experienced services
- Short-term or open-ended therapy options
I’m also a healthcare provider with health insurance companies Aviva, Vitality, Cigna, AXA PPP.
Registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP), the British Psychological Society (CPsychol) and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).