Hello, I’m a Chartered Counselling Psychologist and a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT) with over fourteen years of experience. I work with adult individuals and provide Couples Counselling. I’m professional and yet down-to-earth in my aim to help people find effective relief from psychological difficulties, life or relationship problems.
- Based in the Square Mile, City of London
- In-person and online sessions available
- Short-term or open-ended therapy options
- Ethical, affordable and experienced services
I believe it is important to find a therapist that you feel comfortable working with. I strive to establish sincere and trusting therapeutic relationships with clients from the beginning. From this basis we are then best placed to collaboratively pursue and realise your goals for therapy.
Getting in touch
Options for contacting me:
- Message me via the Contact form (top right)
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 07572 160213
Feel free to get in touch, or ask any questions. All messages are confidential and will be responded to within 24 hrs.
- Recognised provider with insurance companies Aviva, Vitality, Cigna, AXA PPP, WPA, Exeter Family Friendly
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Counselling Psychology
- Appointments available Monday to Friday
Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), the British Psychological Society (CPsychol) and the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP).