Located in the Square Mile, City of London
49 Queen Victoria Street
London EC4N 4SA
- Initial consultation session for all new clients £70
- My session rate for individuals is £90
- Couples counselling session rate is £100
- I’m open to negotiating a fair and reasonable fee for weekly sessions. Fee agreements are based on the individual and their financial circumstances.
- Health insurance fees vary between provider and are available upon request. Recognised provider with Aviva, Bupa, AXA PPP, Vitality, Cigna, WPA, Exeter Family Friendly.
Note: Sessions last 50 minutes. All sessions are by appointment only. I can provide payment receipts.
If a session needs to be cancelled I request at least 48 hours notice before the scheduled time. Otherwise the session will be charged to the client. Efforts to reschedule sessions within 3 working days will be made if practically possible.
My office is located in a charming, Italian style period building. This central location is easily accessible via short walks from stations: Bank (Central, Northern, DLR, Waterloo & City), Liverpool Street (Central, Elizabeth, Circle, Hammersmith/ City, Metropolitan Line & Overland trains), Mansion House or Monument (Circle, District), Fenchurch Street or Cannon Street (Overland trains).
There are multiple bus options nearby (11,15,21,4,43,56).